Friday, September 10, 2010

Strawberries with Oreo and anything creamy ©

It combines two aphrodisiacs in one orgasmic bite.

I was totally craving strawberry tarts for the last couple of days, and I was seriously contemplating making them yesterday. Heck I even bought a punnet of strawberries and mascarpone. But due to my laziness and a fundamental lack of resources to make the tart shell, I ultimately decided to not go down the traditional tart path, and opted for a cheat's version.

Now I know people have been making these strawberries with cream on top of a plain biscuit thing for ages, but have it ever been tried upon an Oreo biscuit? I did a simple Google search and came up with no match, so I'll assume I'm the first and will copyright it here and now as I broadcast this culinary delight for the first time.

Strawberries with Oreo and anything creamy ©
1 serving makes 2


Ingredients
1 Oreo biscuit
1 strawberry
Mascarpone/whipped cream/custard

Method
(1) split the Oreo in half, make sure there are some icing on both sides
(2) spread on desired amount of the creamy thing you have/want
(3) top off with half a strawberry (depending on size)

No comments:

Post a Comment